The Safety Climate Survey measures the behaviour, attitudes and perceptions that contribute to the overall safety culture of your organisation. This allows you to identify your organisation’s strengths and opportunities across environments, practices, persons, and leadership components.
Once you have this information at your disposal, you can create an action plan that’s informed and strategic – not to mention tracking how successfully safety initiatives are being implemented and received over time.
This essential tool has been reimagined and enhanced, enabling you to uncover deeper organisational insights, cultivate a proactive safety culture, and embark on a future of resilience.
Here’s an overview of the improvements you can expect to find in the latest SCS:
- Explore your safety climate data in more depth with our intuitive Tableau dashboards, providing new views and insights.
- Use your safety climate results to estimate your position on our Safety Culture Maturity Model.
- Capture a holistic view of safety at your organisation with our revised item pool and subdimensions.
- Updated core dimensions include organisational practices for health and wellbeing, and team climate supporting job resources.
- New stratified datasets provide you with more accurate benchmarking for a better understanding of where your organisation stands.