Driving a Positive Safety Culture
Empowering a culture beyond compliance
In this two-hour breakfast masterclass, we’ll explore the state of safety culture across industry and the top opportunity areas for today’s safety leaders.
Investment in safety culture is crucial. Even with the right equipment, experience and systems, if your people lack the motivation to take responsibility for their own safety, it’s not a question of if an incident will occur, but when. But in a landscape where 86% of organisational sites operate within a negative or unhelpful safety culture, how do businesses unlock the next stage of their safety culture journey?
- Explore insights from a global research study of 21,711 participants across industry
- Understand the risks of a Public Compliance culture and its impact on safety performance and discretionary effort
- Understand the role of leadership in driving a culture beyond compliance
- Learn how to address five critical opportunity areas to improve safety culture maturity
- Discover a practical roadmap for setting your next cultural transformation project up for success
Participants will leave the session with key strategies that can be implemented from the moment they step out the door.
Spaces are limited—early registration is highly encouraged.
Date: Tuesday 10th March, 2020
Location: Rydges Mackay, 9 Gregory Street
Program start: 7.30am
Program end: 9:30am
Rydges Mackay, 9 Gregory Street, Mackay